North East Technical Sales Manager
Purpose and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to, managing the territory to achieve sales and profit goals; desigining and recommending sales programs and setting short and long-term sales strategies; Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the department's sales volume; May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential; Ensures projects are accurately bid in order to be completed on time and within budget; Acts as advisor to sales team regarding projects, tasks and operations.
To request a complete job description and/or to submit your resume, please email Phil Dollar (email@example.com) or phone him at 949.270.0818. Thank you.
* Establish and maintain an accessible relationship with all departments at dzine it inc
* Work closely with Designers and Programming Team to determins specs and production techniques as well as troubleshoot any issues and offer creative solutions
* Ensure print feasibility across all applications; give guidance on color, varnish techniques, type sizes, etc.
* Address potential printing problems before production runs begin
* Obtain estimates and secure vendors based on quality, cost service and turnaround time
* Interface with outside vendors, staying current with industry trends
* Minimum of four years experience in project management for an ad agency, inhouse creative department, or designing studio
* Thorough knoledge of production management principals and practices including sheet-fed, web, and digital print production, electronic prepress, finishing services, and print ad production specification standards
* Proven experience in establishing and maintaining production schedules and budgets for multiple, concurrent, deadline driven projects through all phases of design, prepress, and printing
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook, and FileMaker Pro
* knowledge of inDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus
* Bachelor degree preferred
* Excellent negotion skills
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Bonus on gross sales
- Health after one year
- Relaxed work environment
- Business cellular phone
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call